9. Right after his bath, when he’s all clean and pretty angry about it.
8. Baxter at Christmas time
7. He is a perfect ball of grumpiness here.
6. One his many sleeping pictures, but this one is special because he looks so fat and he’s asleep on his own chest.
5. He’s only a few months old here, and his expression is priceless. So much attitude in such a tiny face
4. One of his few happy faces. He looks like he’s waving.
3. All legs and fuzziness. He almost looks like a different animal.
2. This encompasses Baxter’s attitude most of the time.
1. My favorite picture of Baxter. His nose is like a little peach and he has mouse ears.