I was nominated by my pal Rose With Thorns over at http://annarosemeeds.wordpress.com
- What is one thing that you learned that you thought was useless but turned out to be helpful?
I tend to think everything is useful, but then it is not.
- If you were a color, what would you be? Why?
I would be blue, because it makes me think of the ocean, and like the ocean, I have many moods.
- If you could live one moment again, what would it be?
The first day I met my husband.
- If you could have a talk with one famous person who is still alive, who would it be?
Meryl Streep, because she’s the beeeeeeeest.
- How do you usually dress and why do you dress that way?
I usually dress semi-casual, because it’s comfortable and easy, but not sloppy.
- What is one song, band/artist, movie, and TV show that you secretly love although it is embarrassing?
What Is Love?/Backstreet Boys/Max Payne/Rock of Love
- What makes you really angry?
Ignorant people who think they aren’t
- How do you manage intense feelings?
I take a shower or a nap
- If you could say one thing to yourself as a child, what would you say?
You’re not weird, people just don’t understand.
- What kind of flower makes you the happiest?
I’m not a flower person, I love succulents though.
My Nominees (I only have like six that meet the requirements and are also awesome):
Questions for Nominees:
What is the first book that deeply impacted you?
If you were a painting, which one would you be?
What is your least favorite song?
Describe your perfect day.
If you were an animal, what would you be?
You have a million dollars, but you have to give it to a charity. Which do you choose?
Sunrise or sunset?
Is there an animal that you are really afraid of?
You can only eat one dessert for the rest of your life. What do you choose?
Is there an instrument you’ve always wanted to play?
- Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
- Answer the 10 questions given to you by the nominator.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them